What information do we collect?
The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about you may include:
· personal details, like name and date of birth;
· address and contact details
· payment information about donations
· information about any previous interactions you may have had with the Smith Family
How do we collect information?
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
· when you give it to us, for example, when you complete a donation form
· when you register to participate in one of our events
It is up to you how much information you would like to provide to The Smith Family, and you can change or access these details at any time. However, if you do not wish to provide certain information requested by us this may limit our ability to manage your support, process your donation and respond to your queries.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
· To manage your support;
· Process your donation
· Respond to your comments and queries
· To keep you up to date with initiatives that may interest you
When do we disclose your information?
We may disclose personal information about you with:
· Contractors who perform tasks on our behalf – for example our event management partners
What to do if you have a query or complaint?
If you have a query or complaint about how we manage your personal information or would like to know more, please call us on 1800 024 069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do make a complaint, The Smith Family will let you know that your complaint has been received, provide you with our contact details and advise you when we can provide a response to your complaint.
For further information, contact your Program Coordinator or email email@example.com