Everything you need to know to sign up
To be part of the 2019 Challenge, each participant commits to raising $10,000 for The Smith Family's Learning for Life program. This includes a tax deductible $2,000 registration fee to cover the event costs.
HOW DO I SIGN-UP?
If you or your team are ready to take up The Challenge, email Tim at The Smith Family who will guide you through the sign-up process: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The following items are included in your registration fee for the duration of the event:
- Professionally organised and managed event
- Training support and tips
- Glamping style tented accommodation
- All meals, snacks and drinks
- Welcome dinner (Thursday evening)
- Mountain bike (if required, you are also welcome to bring your own)
- Bike mechanic
- Professional First Aid
- Qualified instructors for special activities
- Team kit
- Event T-shirts and caps
- Race bibs
- Water bottles
- Topographic course maps, compass and GPRS Tracking Device
- Map case and map boards for bikes
- First aid kit, Survival/Space blanket/Safety gear as required